Academic writing is challenging for college and high-school students. It’s not easy to be a good argumentative essay writer if you don’t know how to complete this assignment. Learn important tricks and secrets to success. Every argumentative essay writer needs to master excellent skills and gain helpful educational backgrounds to impress readers and earn high grades.
People like reading complex investigations with strong facts and arguments. Work hard to write a perfect argumentative essay. Make sure that your paper fulfills the needs of writers and your target audience or people who will read it.
How to choose original argumentative essay topics?
Learn to differentiate between bad and good topics. Choosing the best one plays a big role because it helps you stand out and submit a great draft. Most students in schools and colleges prefer social themes and try to use their life purposes, ideas, and attitudes toward different issues. Writers usually have a list of popular argumentative essay topics.
A list of interesting ideas for your essay
- Young people should have their right to choose in military issues;
- Humanity must get rid of the Internet to keep developing;
- Smoking in public places must be banned;
- Students should pick only the disciplines they like;
- Drawbacks of democracy;
- Alcohol usage of children must be controlled by parents;
- People should think about their sleep to solve health issues;
- Buying lottery tickets is a good idea;
- Advantages of the US education for international students;
- What secondary languages are worth studying?
- Negative effects of diets;
- The social media fame impact on one’s life;
- Society must fight anorexia;
- Globalization: pros and cons;
- Cell phones are dangerous;
- Energetic drinks should be illegal;
- Video games have harsh effects on a child;
- Pregnant women with no money for living opt for abortions;
- The death penalty must be activated all over the world;
- Is the role of men changed in modern times?
- Animals can’t be used for cruel experiments;
- Electronic money will substitute paper money;
- Competition is always good;
- Religion is a major cause of war;
- People are too dependent on computing devices;
- Real connections between fitness, food, and weight;
- Reading e-books is better than reading paper books;
- Housekeeping technologies make people idle;
- Paparazzi violate a private life;
- How does technology impact the ability to create?
Picking the best argumentative essay topic
At their age, most students don’t like writing about complex government issues, states laws, or environmental disasters. Choosing simple subjects will lead you nowhere. Your idea should be on time and attract readers’ attention. To create a proper style, it’s necessary to give interesting facts, avoid possible mistakes, and make a strong point.
Titled subjects require a writer to have excellent skills. A successful argumentative essay should give answers. A good writer should find reasonable facts to argue and describe on the basis of individual beliefs, personal preferences, and forecast potentials. Your final topic choice matters.
Top tips to write an outstanding paper
These simple rules can help a writer to submit a successful argumentative essay:
- View the subject you prefer to analyze in advance;
- Use any interesting theme in your piece of writing;
- Cover all the arguable points that will add more value to it;
- Create an effective outline to organize your ideas and avoid missing something essential;
- Find strong evidence and arguments in reliable sources of information;
- Conduct your in-depth analysis;
- Don’t use long or complex sentences (a good writer expresses ideas in a simple way);
- Use a standard 5-paragraph format for your argumentative essay;
- Start with a catchy opening paragraph with a strong thesis;
- Write the main body to highlight arguments and supporting evidence;
- Wrap up everything in the conclusion.
What else should you do?
Give different opinions and opposing standpoints. Include a brief summary of all ideas with the explanation of how readers can benefit from a writer’s findings or research. Outline personal opinions in a clear way. You’ll become a successful argumentative essay writer and earn good grades only if readers don’t have any questions on your topic.
Avoid using negative or banned themes. Pick positive topics to stay on the safe side. If there are certain things that readers should pay attention to, make them vivid and catchy or highlight your key points. A great writer always sticks to a word limit.
Expert advice on passing a winning paper
If you want your argumentative essay to impress teachers, follow these expert guidelines:
- Conduct your prior research before you start;
- Consider prompts and applicable subjects;
- Decide to work with a specific theme by marking major points and distinguishing existing sides;
- Use supportive facts and details;
- Include worthy opinions, comments, and evidence;
- Stick to a certain number of words, vocabulary, and sentence structures;
- Revise your argumentative essay a few times.
Key secrets of writing an impressive argumentative essay
How to complete this academic assignment fast and successfully? Keep a few recommendations in mind. While revising a final draft, check every element. A good argumentative essay writer reflects personal beliefs, states a unique point of view, and provides alternative ways of thinking.
Start your paper with a catchy opening. The introduction provides a writer with a high chance to hook readers, impress them, and get good final scores. Controlling a correct structure is also important. Professors don’t appreciate academic papers with grammar inaccuracies, lexical errors, clichés, and other mistakes that hinder their overall quality.
Where to get help?
Every student’s responsibility is to submit an original paper. If you fail to complete this task, it’s advisable to count on the online expert assistance of skillful writers. They know how to help you.